Packed 1000 pcs per carton.
Tuckaway staple has become the industry standard for supporting foliage wires onto wood posts. The unique design allows moveable trellis wires to be easily removed and repositioned, yet held firmly into place during normal vineyard operations.
• Non-protruding, harvester safe, will not catch on bird netting
• Unique precision curve allows wires to be released for repositioning of foliage
• Twin barbs ensure retention in the timber
• Strength and durability of galvanized 4mm steel
• Twice the load-bearing area of a conventional U-shaped staple
• Horizontal twin leg design reduces timber splitting
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 8 in|
|Methods of Installation:||
There are two different ways to install tuckaway staples: #1) Hand held driver: Load individual staples into the dolly of the hand held driver and install one staple at a time. This method is typically suggested when installing a "small" qty of staples. #2) Trax Air Gun: Drive staples quickly and effortlessly into posts using compressed air. It is possible to drive 3000-4000 staples per day using this method. In addition to the Trax air gun, the retainer spring and tuckaway staple pneumatic drive head is required.