Since the late 1980’s when MacroBins were first introduced into the wine and stone fruit markets, MacoPlastics has proven to be the industry leader for reuseable food-grade plastic bins. Made of impact resistant lightweight plastic polymer, with smooth porous-free surfaces, and fruit friendly rounded corners, MacroBins are virtually maintenance free. The advantages of food-grade plastic compared wood continues to continues to grow. Today, MacroBins are the industry standard bins for the vineyard and winery markets.
- More durable and lighter weight than wood bins
- Improved sanitation and reduced contamination compared to wood bins
- Increased productivity compared to wood bins
- Reduced bin repair costs compared to wood bins
- Greater payload efficiencies thru increased space maximization compared to wood to bins