D-SELECTOR is the revolutionary series of combined machines by Mori Luigi. D-Selector combines the Dinamica destemmer with the Rolly automatic mechanical sorter and a Rulli crushing unit for a completely automatic “self-contained” system for destemming, crushing and sorting. D-selector eliminates the need for workers hand-sorting fruit as it passes by on a sorting table, and can efficiently accomplish with only 1-2 works what historically would have required as many as 6-8 workers. After passing through the gentle PVC cage of the destemmer, destemmed fruit discharges onto the on-board mechanical sorter, which efficiently eliminate any MOG and ensure that only good berries pass through the food-grade adjustable rollers of the Rolly, ultimately discharging thru the Rulli crushing unit or directly into the fermentation bin or pump hopper for transfer. With the D-Selector, all of this can be achieved with only a couple of people and in a very small footprint. The D-Selector is a powerful, versatile machine with a small footprint.
Standard features of the D-Selector include:
- Polyethylene cage with 24mm holes (19, 22 or 28mm holes also available or a progressive hole pattern upon request),
- Fully adjustable food-grade rubber beaters
- Feed hopper with variable speed feed screw
- Variable speed mechanical sorter with adjustable roller spacings for efficient sorting of all grape varietals, mounted onto a bin frame with telescopic legs for discharging directly into a fermentation bin or pump hopper.
- Rulli crushing unit mounted below the sorter that can be completely opened up for minimal crushing or slid to the side of the machine allowing fruit to discharge without being crushed.
The D-Selector is available in three sizes with production rates ranging from 3-20 TPH and can be wired for single phase or 3-phase power. Available options for the d-selector 12 and d-selector 20 include the double funnel discharge system and a screw hopper for grapeseed removal.