InoxTecnica Veronese specializes in the design and construction of stainless steel tanks for the beer
industry. Made of the finest AISI304 and AISI316 stainless steel, and in accordance with all EU standards.
Sizes range from 300 to 200,000 liters and tank diameters range from 630mm (25”) to 4700mm (185”).
Tanks can be supplied plain or insulated, thermo-conditioned (hot/cold), with features for mixing and
washing, with smooth interior finishes and plain, marble or satin exterior finish.
Because these tanks are handcrafted and made to order, InoxTecnica Veronese is able to meet any
customer’s unique requirements.
• AISI 304 stainless steel
• Conical bottom
• Oval manway
• Cooling jacket(s)
• Complete sealed and welded insulation on bottom, shell and top
• Vacuum relief
• Spunding valve (adjustable pressure relief valve and pressure gauge)
• Working pressure rating: 21 psi
• Pressure tested: 44 psi
• Thermowell with probe holder
• CIP – Wash-down pipe with removable sprayball and butterfly valve
• Drain outlet with butterfly valve, blind cap, gasket & clamp
• Racking outlet with butterfly valve, blind cap, gasket & clamp
• Carbonation stone with sightglass and TC fittings
• Sample Tap
• Lifting hook(s)