ISO4/IC Fully Automatic ISO Baric Filler
Designed to fill and close any carbonated liquid (wine, beer, water, etc.) in glass bottles. Fully-automatic system includes a turret with (4) filling nozzles equipped with an anti-foaming system, guaranteeing the utmost spreading of the liquid onto the bottle walls as well as pre-evacuation to remove air prior to filling. The operator can control the different process and filling stages from the on-board control panel, including flling, evacuation and gas discharging times.
• Options include rinser, crown capper, straight corker, mushroom corker, wire hooder
A counter pressure filler used to fill carbonated beverages (sparkling wines, soft drinks, beer, cider and mineral water. No-foam filling system w/rubber ring on filling pipe to reduce foaming.
• Made entirely of 304 S/S
• Pneumaticly-operated unit: easily calibrated
• Thick walls, tested up to 7 bars
• Pneumatic bottle-lift with bottle centering device.
• Stainless steel filling nozzle with heat-sanitizable seals
• Product level inside bottle by means of steel pipes, easily removable
• Front safety panel with pneumatic safe lock
• Strong stainless steel frame on wheels
Also see Gravity Fillers.