Tonnellerie-Bordelaise barrels are a place to age your wine, softly building structure while creating layers of complexities and strengthening the depth of color. The Tonnellerie-Bordelaise commitment to quality starts with the sourcing, documentation and care of the wood and ends with the transformation of the raw wood into exquisite, hand-crafted vessels in which to store/age your wine.
- Only oak selected from the most prestigious French forests: Haute Futaie, Troncais, Loches and Chateauroux
- Hand-split, long air-dried, processed and built at the Tonnellerie-Bordelaise facilities and shipped direct to you
- All of the staves are split one-by-one
- Strict adherence to trace-ability and documentation
- Focus on optimization of forest purchases to eliminate sapwood
- Full sized staves